Imagine leaving for vacation and coming home to fresh, beautiful interior paint…
In this case, that's exactly what happened. We laid extensive groundwork before our client went on vacation, carefully planning the details of their interior project goals. Then, when they left, we had just 12 days to complete the transformation.
Our Interior Painting Goals
What items were on our to-do list?
- Prepping and painting paneling in the main entryway and stairwell
- Painting miscellaneous ceilings and walls
- Painting built-in corner cabinets
- Painting the mantle
- Refreshing the exterior side of the stained entry door
Our work also included some light carpentry and floor finishing (we helped the flooring team by adding final details to match the new quarter round).
High-End Interior House Painting: This Is What It Looks Like!
If you follow our blogs or social media presence, you know that we take tremendous pride in offering high-end, detail-oriented painting services. We take the time to do it right, and our clients expect and appreciate this level of expertise.
As an example, here’s a peek inside our process:
- Prep and protect/thorough clean/sand
- 1st coat of bonding primer
- 2nd coat primer
- Review and touch up caulking
- Review and continue detail filling
- Spot prime repairs
- 1st coat finish
- Final detail review
- 2nd coat finish
Let’s Discuss Your Wintertime Painting Project Here in Portland
Whether you’d like to return home to gorgeous paint after your vacation, or simply need an update before the holiday guests arrive, now is the time to contact us. We’re here to serve you and your home!