Christmas is past, the new year is just dawning, and now is the perfect time to make a few home improvement resolutions.
Not necessarily anything too huge, but rather those updates that would be so nice to finally have finished. You know the ones (they’re currently taunting you from the end of your to-do list).
If painting your Portland home is on the docket, whether interior or exterior, localized or large-scale, we have a handful of helpful tips and ideas to keep in mind.
You could consider this our “Best of 2016” list that will serve you well as you step into a colorful new year.
Tips, Ideas, and Inspiration for Your Next House Painting Project
- 5 Tips for Enjoying a Smooth Interior Painting Project – These suggestions aren’t earth-shattering, but they will definitely help you achieve a better, smoother, and more attractive interior paint finish.
- Improving Your Home’s Marketability with Interior Paint – Yes, these tips are especially helpful if you’re selling your home anytime soon, but they really will benefit anyone who wants to maximize their home improvement project.
- Important Questions to Ask Your Painting Company – Not all painters are equally dedicated to quality work and transparency. So, what should you ask your prospective pro?
- Adding Stylish Color to a White Kitchen – White is definitely a timeless, stylish choice for a kitchen, but is it leaving you craving color?
- How Do You Paint a Ceiling without Any Drips? – Don’t forget that fifth wall!
- Why Paint Your Front Door a Bright Color? – It’s trendy, but why? And what color should you choose?
- Tips for Keeping Your Painting Project Neat and Clean – Keeping an efficient, clean, orderly work place is a crucial part of a successful painting project.
- What Are the Color Trends of 2017? – If you need a little inspiration, why not check out the popular colors of the new year?
Don’t Forget – Your Portland Painting Team Is Here to Help
Sundeleaf Painting is standing by, ready to help you make and implement the ideal paint and color strategy for your home. Step into the new year in style, and start by contacting us today!