At Sundeleaf Painting, we specialize in cabinetry and wood refinishing/restoration. In order to deliver the best services possible, and create an environment where our skilled craftsmen can shine, we have a unique, fully-equipped spray shop. While we always focus on client needs and deadlines, this is not a production shop where we simply push out as much product as we can. Instead, this is an environment built on refined skills, exceptional attention to detail, and crafting the best results possible to serve your goals and the full potential of your piece.
What Are the Key Benefits?
- We can complete much of the painting and staining process in our spray shop, whether you have a cabinet finishing project in mind or furniture refinishing/restoration
- Preserve your home environment while we complete your project
- Our full-size spray booth includes an exhaust system that filters out particulates, creating beautiful, high-quality finishes
- We can store your doors, shelves, windows, cabinets, or furniture during the full curing process
We see a wide variety of pieces come in our door, and we always like to remind clients that the quality of the end result depends on the quality of the product that comes in our door. Our team will communicate clearly with you, ensuring that our services are in tune with both your goals and the potential of the surfaces you would like finished.
Our painters can apply various finish styles, depending on your specific needs, including air-assisted spray, brush, and, if necessary, airless spray for heavier coatings. If residential customers request it, we can also apply waterborne coatings (known as green coatings). We also use lacquer, catalyzed lacquer, conversion varnish, as well as traditional oil or alkyd coatings, glaze and clear finishes.
Natural wood finishing is a particular Sundeleaf strength. Our craftsmen are experienced in stain matching, so the job is done right the first time. Sundeleaf is also experienced with deep colors, toning or color-clear coats, natural oil, hand rub oil, varnish, traditional varnish coatings, polyurethane, and hand-brushed tinted or color-clear coats.
Our Spray Shop Painting and Finishing Services Include:
- High-Quality Clear Finish
- Full Cabinetry Inspection
- Paint & Stain Removal
- Off-Site Spray Booth
- Light Carpentry Repair
- Complete Wood Restoration
- Color & Stain Consultation
- Decorative & Faux Finishes
- Stain Matching
- Hand Brushing
- Air-Assisted & Airless Spray
- Refinishing With Paint or Stain
- Sealant Application
- Eco-Friendly Product & Application Consultation and more...
- Because we are a custom finish shop focusing on high end finishes, we have a $500 minimum for shop projects