Sundeleaf Painting is proud to be one of just a few elite painting companies in the Portland area that offers both on and off-site cabinet painting services.
Providing this level of high-end cabinet work requires years of experience and expertise, and creates finishes that are just as durable as they are stunning. Investing in this level of craftsmanship and excellence will protect your cabinets from chipping, peeling, performing poorly, and having a low-quality appearance overall.
Is Cabinet Painting the Right Choice for You?
Painting cabinets is certainly an attractive option, but we encourage our clients to take a careful, well-informed approach. Here are a few key questions it can be helpful to ask yourself:
- Do you have high-quality cabinets? Painting is more cost-effective than an entire remodel, but it's not a "cheap" option either. It's important that your cabinets are of a quality that's worth investing in.
- Are your cabinets in good condition? Our talented team can make light repairs during the prep process, but we need to work with solid cabinetry for the best value and results.
- Do you enjoy the current function and layout of your kitchen? If you have too little storage, painting cabinets obviously won't help with that! It's essential that your kitchen performs as you need it to, and is just in need of an aesthetic update.
Off-Site Cabinet Painting and Refinishing in Portland, OR
For off-site refinishing, we have a spray booth in our facility that allows us to achieve more of a "factory finish" look. Typically we will spray the doors and drawers in our shop, completing only the face frames and cabinet trim/boxes at your home or place of business.
Not only does this yield a beautiful finish, but it also allows us to complete much of the process on our property rather than yours.
How Can We Meet Your Cabinet Finishing Needs?
- Faux Finishing
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom Cabinetry
- Closet Built-Ins
- Entertainment Centers
- Home Theaters
- New or Existing Cabinetry and Millwork
- Stripping and Refinishing
- Color & Stain Consultation
- Sealant Application
- Eco-Friendly Product & Application Consultation
- and more...