Sundeleaf Painting takes pride in understanding what you need in order to complete your home renovations. We want to help you get the finished product that you desire, and we want it to be just as smooth and convenient for you as possible.
Perhaps you want to renew your kitchen by repainting your cabinets rather than doing a full remodel. Maybe you have a beautiful piece of furniture that you envision showcasing in your home but it needs some TLC. Whatever it is, we are ready to make it happen for you.
What Makes Our Spray Shop Special?
We knew we wanted a place that we could bring your pieces to be refinished/restored/repainted without needing to work exclusively inside your home. Beyond that, we wanted to ensure that our quality matches your expectations by giving your projects the time, focus, and effort it takes to bring you a high quality finished product.
This is why we created a fully-equipped custom spray shop on our property. A completely controlled environment allows for the best finish possible, and keeps much of the process out of your home.
We Have A Variety Of Finishing Styles For Your Preference
- Air Assisted Spray
- Air Brush
- Airless Spray (for heavier coats)
- Waterborne Coatings by request (also called green coatings)
- Catalyzed Lacquer
- Conversional Varnish
- Traditional Oil or Alkyd Coatings
- Glaze and Clear Coatings
- Natural Wood Coatings With the Perfect Matching Stain
Our Spray Shop Services Include:
- High-Quality Clear Finish
- Full Cabinetry Inspection
- Paint & Stain Removal
- Off-Site Spray Booth
- Light Carpentry Repair
- Complete Wood Restoration
- Color & Stain Consultation
- Decorative & Faux Finishes
- Stain Matching
- Hand Brushing
- Air-Assisted & Airless Spray
- Refinishing With Paint or Stain
- Sealant Application
- Eco-Friendly Product & Application Consultation and more…
Because we are a custom finish shop focusing on high end finishes, we have a $500 minimum for shop projects
So are you ready for the perfect look in your home? We are ready to help you! Contact us today to start making plans for your refinishing, repainting, or restorating needs.